Advice and guidance with selecting interesting properties
We support you with advice and offer assistance in your property search, through the purchasing procedure and on your way to taking possession.
- ► We have houses, apartments and plots on offer which are only listed by us. We also have knowledge of properties which are not marketed on the internet. We work together with other agents in the area.
- ► If you cannot find a property on our website which meets your criteria, we will do our best to find your dream property on the Moselle and Rhine, in Eifel and Hunsrueck.
- ► You are welcome to tell us your requirements on clicking Help with your search.
Support through your search
We offer help to all our customers who speak little or no German, or need assistance with the pre-selection of interesting properties. Our staff speak fluent English, French, Russian and Dutch, which makes communication easy for you.
- ► We organize guided tours of properties that meet your criteria and wishes.
- ► After your first contact, we usually enter into detailed communication by email or over the phone, to find out as much as possible about your requirements., We then present you with a portfolio of properties to select from. We give you advice and information on every property and narrow it down to the ones that fully qualify.
- ► When you decide to come on a viewing tour, we work out an individual itinerary based on your requirements. We can organise a viewing for just one or several houses – just as you wish.
- ► If desired, we pick up our guests at a nearby airport, the station or their hotel and take them to the selected objects. We like to do that in our own car, since it gives us the opportunity to find out more about your ideas and requirements and to provide advice and explanations for you.
- ► We clarify open questions, explain facts about the respective property and its local environment.
- ► With our expertise we help to overcome language barriers and make it easy and smooth to buy property in Germany.
Organizing your property purchase
After our buyers have found their dream home, we accompany them through the entire purchasing process of purchase.
- ► We negotiate with the sellers on their behalf.
- ► We prepare the contracts with the notary and translate them if necessary.
- ► We assist with the opening of bank accounts or obtaining finance.
- ► We are always there to help with all matters arising during the purchase.
Assistance in taking over your property
We offer our help with all issues in connection with moving into your new home.
- ► We help with all formalities, such as the change-over of gas, water, electricity and telephone.
- ► We assist with setting up direct debits for recurring charges or registering residency.
Consultation about the use and furnishing of the property
After purchase many of our buyers want to renovate or modernize their property,
either for their own use or to set it up as a holiday rental.
We have a network of specialists and service providers to give competent and detailed advice. These include, for example:
- ► Professionals such as: carpenters, masons, roofers, plumbers, electricians, painters, tilers, restorers
- ► Specialists in kitchens and furniture
- ► Financial Advisor, Accountant, Insurance Broker, Management agents
- ► Specialists for telephone, internet, WiFi, TV, computer equipment
Our free-of-charge “Purchasing and Relocation” Service
For your convenience, we have set up a very successful package, which is
unique to our company. It makes buying of property and relocating to Germany
as easy and carefree as possible. We help you overcome the differences in the
legal system, the language barrier and the difficulties of setting up a home
when you are not always there. From the moment you arrive, our aim is to make
you feel welcome and enjoy your stay in our region.
Included in the package are:
- ► Documentation of all costs in connection with the purchase and the running costs of the property
- ► Assistance in obtaining finance in Germany or abroad by preparing the necessary documents required by the lenders: location and layout plans, copies of the land register, description of specifications of new builds, valuations for mortgage purposes, calculations of floor area, etc.
- ► Preparation and negotiation of the notary contract between the buyer and the selle.
- ► Translation of the final notary contract into English, French, Dutch or Russian
- ► Personal presence and translation at the signing of the contract, when the buyer and the seller meet and sign the contract in front of the notary, who acts on behalf of both parties.
- ► Monitoring of obligations and deadlines following the notary contrac.
- ► Explanations and - if necessary - translations of all correspondence in connection with the notary contract
- ► Information about the sequence of events and procedure of obtaining ownership
- ► Opening of clients’ bank account with local bank, assisting with personal banking arrangements and monitoring of payments
- ► Registration of residency with local council
- ► Assistance with health care arrangements.
- ► Change-over of utilities and insurances from previous to new owner
- ► General assistance with all matters arising from setting up residency in Germany for one year after purchase.