Worldwide interest in the purchase of real estate on the Moselle and Rhine, in Eifel and Hunsrueck
- For a variety of reasons, our buyers from Germany decide to purchase real estate in our popular region on the Mosel and the Rhine, in the Mosel-Hunsrueck and Rhein-Hunsrueck.
- Our property service on Moselle and Rhine, in Eifel and Hunsrueck is increasingly used by foreign buyers from Europe and around the world.
- We look after our customers from the first enquiry to moving in their new home. Even after that we are still there for them!
- Frankfurt and Frankfurt-Hahn Airport and a well-developed road network from the neighboring countries Holland and Belgium, Luxembourg and France make our towns and villages in Rhineland-Palatinate easily accessible – perfect to keep in touch with their family and friends at home.
- Many buyers are looking for a holiday home or apartment for a relaxing holiday on the Moselle or on the Rhine. Some rent them out.
- More and more young and older families appreciate the high quality of life in our rural villages and attractive towns with good neighborhood relationships and an active community.
- Compared to other countries such as Great Britain, Ireland, Holland or USA, our house prices are low and the properties offer great value.
- The climate on the Moselle and Rhine is mild. Our summers are warm, but not as hot as in the Mediterranean countries.
- Many retirees decide to enjoy the time after their working life in a pleasant environment at lower living costs.
- In contrast to many other EU countries, investors find a secure and reliable legal system in Germany.
Testimonials from our buyers
Our customers appreciate our special service. We take them serious and find a solution to their wishes and problems. We work in 5 languages ??and are good at listening. We are open, honest and competent. We accompany our buyers from the first contact until long after their arrival with understanding, patience and empathy. See for yourself.
Testimonials and references of our buyers can be found under References.